SeniorAge Area Agency on Aging


Tax Assistance

Is your elderly parent is struggling with taxes? Free help is available. 

SeniorAge offers several progams for seniors age 60 and over to help them file taxes and get money back into their pockets.

Tax Counseling for the Elderly (TCE)

SeniorAge offers a FREE Tax Counseling for the Elderly (TCE) program.  

Learn More

My Free Taxes

DO IT YOURSELF FOR FREE! If you made less than $66,000 last year, file your Federal and State taxes for FREE at

Learn More

Property Tax Rebates

Do you qualify for Missouri Property Tax Credit (MO-PTC) or Renters Rebate?

Learn More

Volunteer Opportunities

Do You Have a Passion for Helping Seniors?  Become a volunteer Tax Counselor for the Tax Counseling for the Elderly (TCE) program thru SeniorAge.  TCE volunteers help seniors and/or low-income families electronically file their Federal income tax for…

Learn More

You Can Make a Difference—Donate Today!